The Sikwin management team and its staff place a high value on the security of your data.
If you have any questions, complaints, or ideas concerning the data we gather from you, do not hesitate to contact us at Sikwin.
If you are worried about the usage of cookies on any of our website's pages, contact us at [email protected] with detailed information about it.
2. Consent to the handling of your data
You or a representative nominated by you may express your consent to the processing of your data in any of the following ways:
In the written form, in which case your consent must include the following information:
- Your first and last name, email address, gender, birth date, physical address, ID number, phone number, occupation, and so on. Furthermore, we may gather more information, such as your source of income per request by certain Know KYC and Anti-Money Laundering regulatory requirements.
- For the identity verification procedure, in some cases, you may be asked to give a copy of a government-issued ID. Please keep in mind that this information is necessary for certain services.
- The postal address of Sikwin upon confirmation of the personal data subject's permission.
- The objectives for which the given personal data will be treated.
- A complete list of personal data for which consent has been granted.
- In the case that the processing is delegated to them, the name and address of the person or legal entity authorized to handle the personal data for which consent has been provided on the company's behalf.
- A list of personal data-related acts for which consent is provided, as well as an overview of the processing techniques that can be utilized to handle it.
- The agreement's validity term, during which the data may be used, and how the consent can be revoked.
- The signature of the consenting party or their legal agent.
By doing particular acts that indicate a desire to develop a legal relationship with Sikwin, such as signing up with Sikwin and creating an account, joining for the services offered, or completing financial transactions into a previously established account. Performing such acts is a requirement that allows an individual to gamble on the Sikwin website following the Terms and Conditions, make bets, and collect wins through the created account to comply with the gambling operator's regulations.
In any of the following circumstances, your consent is not necessary to handle your data:
- Where data processing is essential for the objectives specified in international treaties, local legislation, or for the proper execution of legal responsibilities and activities.
- When personal data must be processed to serve justice or to carry out an official court judgment or another decision made by a relevant legal entity.
- Where personal data must be processed to safeguard the personal data subject's vital interests, including but not limited to their health and life.
- Where personal data must be processed to exercise the Company's or third parties legitimate rights and interests, as long as your rights and freedoms are not damaged.
- Where personal data must be processed to gather certain statistical data, as well as for other research objectives – in this case, your data will be anonymized unless otherwise required for marketing reasons.
- When an infinite number of persons have unrestricted access to the personal data being processed as you have given.
- Where the personal data being collected is required to be disclosed by relevant regulations. The Company fully complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regarding the procedures for withdrawing previously granted consent, obtaining information about the availability of your data, and having Sikwin amend, block, or permanently erase your information.
3. Why Do We Collect Your Data?
We gather information used for personal identification reasons, such as first and last names, birth date, credit card information, home address, email address, phone number, and any other details that may be suitable.
When using the website, establishing an account, or utilizing the services we offer, you may be requested to input personal information. Personal information that may be requested from you include:
- Contact information, such as your email address and phone number.
- Information on residency (such as your home address).
- Payment specifics.
- History of transactions.
- Preferences for websites.
- Comment on the services utilized.
We collect, handle, and keep information on our servers under relevant laws.
When you interact with our websites and use our services, we capture your unique activity log, which contains the following information:
- IP address.
- Amount of time spent on the website.
- Date of visit.
- Particular pages visited.
- Language preferences.
- Reports of software failure.
- Browser type applied.
- This data is gathered and analyzed to ensure that we deliver better service. We will never gather your information without first informing you.
4. Data Collection Process:
As previously stated, we automatically collect some data, as well as get your data if you willingly supply it when engaging with the Sikwin website or accessing other services and communications.
Personal data can also be received from other service providers, and client lists can be obtained from third-party suppliers, all in strict compliance with all applicable rules and regulations.
Third-party service providers may be engaged for technical assistance with your financial transactions and account management.
5. Usage of collected data:
The personal data you provide is intended to help us provide you with high-quality support, keep you secure while using the website, check and verify your identity, properly process your transactions, and facilitate your participation in third-party promotions, as well as for a variety of other gaming-related purposes.
As a result, we may share your personal information with carefully selected partners when providing our services. (Including any other parties that have arrangements with you about the sharing of your data).
We may also use the personal information you provided to us to:
- Send promotional offers and details about available products and services.
- Deliver promotional offers and information about our partners' products and services to provide you with a broader selection of services and improve your customer experience.
We may occasionally seek information from you via special surveys and competitions. You have the option of declining to participate in such activities and not disclosing any personal information. We may request contact information (such as your name, email address, and phone number) and geographic information (such as your address and postal code), as well as your actual age. It is recognized that by participating in any of the Company's competitions and accepting prizes or claiming your winnings, you permit us to use your name for promotional purposes without the right to additional payment, unless in circumstances where such reimbursement is legally required.
6. Sharing Information:
Your personal information will never share with companies, organizations, or individuals that are not related to Sikwin. If you permit us, we may share your personal information with other companies, organizations, and persons that are not related to Sikwin.
Your personal information may be shared if we are mandated to do so by law or if we feel it is necessary to:
- Comply with legal requirements or processes relating to our website, the services we provide, or any other situation where we are legally compelled to do so.
- Secure our property or rights.
- Ensure the safety of other consumers who use our products or services.
If we have evidence that someone has or is about to do a dishonest and unlawful act, such as:
- Interfering with games.
- Defrauding others of their money (which includes using stolen cards)
- Asking for payment cancellations and reversals.
- Engaging in illegal activities (including money laundering)
The Company maintains the right to share this information, as well as your personal information, with other gaming websites, law enforcement agencies, credit card providers, and other appropriate regulatory bodies.
Your personal information may be shared with suitable institutions to conduct public research and prevent gambling addiction.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are required for the Website to function correctly or to offer a requested service. These cookies are normally only set as a result of your activities, such as auto-filling forms or logging in. Although you may set your browser to prevent certain cookies, the Website will not function correctly if you do so.
- Cookies for functioning: These cookies are used by us and a few third parties whose services appear on our pages to provide you with a more flexible user experience. These services will be disabled if you block these cookies, and your website experience may be harmed as a result.
- Cookies for Performance: These cookies help us improve the functioning of our website by collecting information about how you use a website or application. If you disable certain cookies, we won't be able to improve the usability of our website as efficiently.
Cookies can be saved for the length of your visit or future visits:
- Session Cookies: We can link your actions throughout a browser session thanks to these cookies. A browser session begins with the opening of the browser window and ends with the closing of the browser window. Session cookies are created just for the duration of the browser session and are destroyed when the browser window is closed.
- Temporary Cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a certain amount of time and are activated each time you visit the Website that produced them. You may set your browser to reject cookies if you want. Instructions can be found in your browser's "Help" section.
8. Third-Party Electronic Payment System:
You must deposit funds into your player account to play games involving real money on our website. You'll also need to be able to access your account's funds. We may use third-party electronic payment systems to help with these activities.
Recognizing the significance of providing total security to our users, our company is committed to using all possible techniques to protect the confidentiality of your data and the accessibility of any information that may be required.
We also make every effort to guarantee that our affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and suppliers, among others, implement proper security precautions. However, you should be aware that transmitting information over the internet is never completely safe, thus we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transferred.
As a result, you should be aware that ANY DATA YOU SEND IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Sikwin has policies and techniques in place to safeguard the security of your data after it has been received.
10. Disclaimer of Legal Implications:
Our company shall not be held liable for any events beyond our direct control. We shall not be held liable for any damage, direct or indirect, arising from the unlawful use or theft of your personal data.
Please be aware that when you visit such websites, the website operators may collect your data and use and treat it according to their privacy policies, which may differ from ours. Please read these rules carefully before agreeing to the collection and use of your personal information.
Even while we make every effort to ensure safe processing and transmission, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transported across various channels of communication.